8 November 2023 | Birmingham
Welcome to LGC Workforce – a new and exciting content and awards programme from Local Government Chronicle
Workforce is a critically important issue for councils and it is vital that we disseminate what’s happening on the ground.
This new event will showcase and celebrate workforce innovation in local government with judging of the shortlist for our 8 categories taking place on 8 November in front of a live audience at the event.
Enter your innovative solutions to the workforce challenges facing councils today and demonstrate how they have made a difference to your organisation.
Each shortlisted entry gets 2 free places to attend the event and present your entry in person.
LGC Workforce will demonstrate workplace best practice all in one place, all on one day. We’ll find out about how the projects came together, who was involved, the challenges overcome and most importantly what the outcomes were and how they have made a difference for their authority.
- Gain recognition from your peers and the sector
- Benchmark your best practice in front of your fellow colleagues
- Highlight your organisation's commitment to providing excellence in workforce
- Demonstrate you are at the cutting edge of workforce improvement and innovation and have confidence in what you do
- Say thank you to staff and boost morale
- Encourage improvement and share great work across the sector
Countdown to entry deadline